Hello again everybody. I need to pick your guys brains a little. I am wanting to build a second pair of A-7s, butt the deal for the cabinets fell through, and i am picking up my rebuilt components next week. Which consist of 2 416As, 2 802-8As, 511B horns, and a set of homebrew crossovers that are a copy of the model 19 crossover but crossed at 500 hz. I dont want to leave these components layin around while waiting for a set of A-7 cabinets, so a friend has offered up a pair of empty 846A cabinets to use, while im in wait. I will be switching out the horns on the votts i already have which are 811s. and installing new components in the 846As, does anyone see any problems i may run into, using these in the 846 cabinets, i hate surprises. any info would be appreciated. thanks







Bookmarks